Remarkably is a multifamily real estate marketing data, analytics, and insights company, powered by a proprietary SaaS platform. We are passionate about helping the nation’s top property owners, investors, developers and managers reach their leasing, occupancy, and revenue goals for ground-up developments and existing assets, while driving significant, measurable, and market-beating performance and value.
Remarkably is the 13th spinout of Seattle-based startup studio Pioneer Square Labs.
Become part of a lean, tight-knit, and growing team, working closely alongside the CEO, CPO, CTO, and PSL to disrupt commercial real estate marketing with unprecedented insights and actionability.
As a marketing analyst on the Remarkably team you'll…
- Examine a variety of data points, including multifamily assets’ and competitors’ product features, multifamily markets, current marketing and commercial real estate industry trends, potential and existing customers, and a robust set of campaign KPIs
- Model various scenarios required to achieve customers’ desired marketing, leasing, and revenue outcomes within budget-, schedule-, and performance-based constraints
- Help ensure customers’ marketing success via data-driven targeting, program design and tactical execution, strong return on marketing investment (ROMI), and adjustments as required to keep campaigns on track
- Play a key role in product management, supporting testing design and results analysis, providing feedback on existing features, and giving input on new features
- Work closely with the Account Management team to leverage campaign data and insights to influence professional services project scope, cost, timing, and development to meet customers’ marketing and business goals
This job might be for you if you have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: marketing, market research, statistics, computer science, math, social sciences, business administration, or communications
- 3-5 years Marketing, Real Estate, and/or Technology industry experience
- 3-5 years Marketing Analytics experience
- Strong digital and social analytics experience
- Vendor management experience
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Flexible, nimble, and adaptable working style, with ability to thrive even in ambiguity
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.